COVID-19 Safety Measures
The Lemon Tree & Co. Hospitality continues to respond to the laws and restrictions of COVID-19 stated by the Ministries of Health and Tourism in Egypt. Our aim is to ensure the health and safety of all guests and team members present at Le Sidi Boutique Hotel & Restaurant.
In accordance with governmental guidelines, our expert operations team are working closely together to follow all safety procedures and precautionary measures to ensure a healthy experience for all our guests.
- • There is a 50% occupancy limit at Le Sidi Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
- • All hotel areas will be sterilized and cleaned regularly
- • All staff members are tested before operating
- • All guests and staff members should sanitize and wash their hands regularly
- • Masks should be worn in closed public areas
- • Always remain a distance of 1.5 – 2 meters
- • An online registration form is encouraged upon check-in
- • Guests’ temperature will be measured upon check-in
- • Any guest who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms should seek medical care
- • Guests must enter wearing a mask
- • Bellmen and doormen will be present for assistance and prevention of physical encounter
- • Front desk representatives will practice social distancing
Food & Beverage
- • Open buffet is no longer allowed
- • We will be gladly servicing à la carte at Le Sidi Restaurant & Pool Bar
- • All tables will be placed 1.5 meters apart
- • Guests may request in-room dining if preferred
We would appreciate if all guests follow the above-mentioned laws and regulations of Covid-19 for a safe and healthy stay. Our hearts are with everyone during this pandemic and it is our responsibility to adapt to the current situation and ensure the safety of all our team members and beloved guests.
Le Sidi Team